While there is so much focus on mindset, list building, and other strategic suggestions, the tactical processes that actually keep your business running, your cash flow flowing, and the profits rising are rarely mentioned.
Well you will hear about them in today’s podcast because you’re going to get 5 actionable items you can implement starting today that will accelerate customer connection and interaction, with the ultimate goal of creating stronger relationships with your customers. And that can translate into more sales and stronger cash flow.
The 5 action items you should be doing in your business now are:
- Backup your computer to protect your business assets – this is the most critical item and if you are not doing it you should start right away. Use an online system like backupblaze.com or carbonite.com plus external hard drives to have adequate redundancy and access to your files.
- Learn to use canva.com or picmonkey.com or another graphics design system to design easy graphics and memes for your social media sites.
- Do a weekly live broadcast on your facebook page or in a group.
- Publish a blog and a podcast episode every week.
- Run small, inexpensive facebook ads to boost interest, attention, and build your audience.
Do all of these to build your business and get comfortable with having your face and your voice out there. Customers expect to connect with you live on the internet, in videos, on social media platforms, and this is how you create the ‘know, like, and trust’ factor that will encourage customers to buy from you and you will create long term, sustainable relationships with them.