How do you manage customer expectations of your business and avoid trying to justify your policies to a customer, or making them up as you go along to address problems (which is not a good idea)?
These are guidelines for operations that let customers know what to expect when doing business with you
Protects you from legal liability when enforcing a policy or in the cast of customer legal action
- Copyright policy – affirms your copyrights to your content.
- Download policy – states how customers may download your digital products, that they can only save it to their personal computer or digital media devices, they cannot share or post it, no sharing with others, and not using it in their own programs or business
- Refund policy – when and how you offer refunds. You are not obligated to offer any refund for any reason but you must have a well defined refund policy – do not offer 100% refunds as it’s an invitation for abuse and can be very costly. If you do not offer refunds you must state it here and on every sales page
- Guarantee – you can offer a guarantee be sure you write it carefully, you cannot guarantee results. Also be careful of how you offer your guarantee in conjunction with your refund policy
- Hours of operation – state what your business operating hours are, be sure to include your time zone too, for example: 9AM to 5PM US Eastern Time
- Service level agreement – when you’ll respond to emails and communications, how you will handle customer support issues and other interactions with your customers
- Disclaimer of results – state how testimonials are not typical results, be clear that you are not guaranteeing results
NOTE: If you are offering coaching for mental or emotional issues, you must state that it is not a substitute for professional mental health services
If offering coaching for health or wellness, you must state that it is not a substitute for professional medical treatment
If you like this article and would like to work with me because you are ready for business coaching or a profound personal and spiritual transformation, consider a personal intuitive consultation or intuitive coaching, where we work together to examine your life path, purpose, potential, and possibilities and help you choose one that will bring you the joy, abundance, love, peace and power that you are ready for. Click here to explore the possibilities for transformation.
Copyright (c) 2021 by Jennifer Hoffman. All rights reserved. You may quote, copy, translate and link to this article, in its entirety, on free, non-donation based websites only, as long as you include the author name and a working link back to this website. All other uses are strictly prohibited.
The following copyright, trademark, and intellectual property statement is made necessary by the dishonest activities of those who believe that content on the internet is free for use. It is not. Using any content without the express approval and permission of its author is plagiarism, copyright infringement, and theft of intellectual property.
We prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone who uses any of our content without express written permission and a paid license. Unfortunately, because there are dishonest people in the world who have used and sold Jennifer’s content, such as the Becoming 360 trademark and program based on Jennifer Hoffman’s original content which was stolen, sold, and marketed by Christine Kane of Uplevel You, Firepink LLC, and now the Soul Sourced Entrepreneur (#soulsourcedentrepreneur), it is necessary for us to make this trademark statement to protect our rights to our own content, protect it from those who steal, plagiarize, and usurp it for their personal gain, and who engage in illegal profit making from intellectual property that is not their original creation.
Profit Platform, Cash Flow Profit Platform, Approval Anxiety, GPS Business Academy, Strategy & Soul Channel, Synergy of Success and Soul, Compounded Revenues, Strategy + Soul CEO Coaching, The Profit Audit, 90 Day QuickStart are trademarks of Jennifer Hoffman, Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc. Content on this website is protected by US and copyright law and assertion of trademark rights is not limited to those referenced herein. The author retains the right to all intellectual property on this website.
Energetic Congruence, True Congruence, False Congruence, Christed Awareness, Martyred Healer, Empowered Master, Life Re-Vibed, Energetic Significance, Light Age, Light Beacon, Becoming 360, Becoming 360×3, Creative Expansion Officer, and Enlightened Mastery are trademarks of Enlightening Life OmniMedia.
High Vibes Living® is a registered trademark of Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
All commercial organizations, individual persons, or corporations claiming ownership to material that is the intellectual property, under copyright, and/or all published content of Jennifer Hoffman and Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc. shall be subject to criminal process and all legal remedies shall be pursued, including damages and other penalties, under state and federal law. It is illegal to copy someone’s work without permission, to trademark intellectual property that you did not create, and to claim ownership of any portion of content that is not your original work.
This notice specifically includes Christine Kane of christinekane.com of UpLevel You and Firepink, and now the Soul Sourced Entrepreneur (#soulsourcedentrepreneur) who has been illegally using, copying, and plagiarizing content from Jennifer Hoffman since approximately 2012 and maybe even prior to that, and is currently under four Cease and Desist orders for copyright infringement, plagiarism, unjust enrichment, theft of intellectual property, and fraud.